Well it’s that time again. The season of peace and goodwill to all men (and Women, to be politically correct!). I hope this New Year brings everything you wish for.
I have my own wish list.
- I wish everyone could give a little thought for other people.
- I wish people had compassion and understanding.
- I wish for a world were everyone is equal.
Oh! And I forgot!
- A new Ferrari would be nice!
Here are some more Christmas gift suggestions:
- To your enemy, forgiveness.
- To an opponent, tolerance.
- To a friend, your heart.
- To a customer, service.
- To all, charity.
- To every child, a good example.
- To yourself, respect.
I can’t claim responsibility for those, thanks go to Oren Arnold for writing them.
All that’s left for me to say is: